7.18.2008

vaca part 1

So, yes we're all alive and doing well. We're part of the way through our lengthy travels for the summer. I figured I'd go ahead and post some of the info rather than having one huge post. So I left for Cali after being in Denton for the 4th of July. We had our huge user conference at the office and I spent the week training and entertaining customers. On the last day, we took them out to Morro Bay so they could see the ocean. While I was there Jillian and Ava flew up to Montana to see her relatives. They had a good time getting to see everyone. They then went down to Wyoming to spend time with her folks, and she attended her high school reunion and had a 'quasi' girls weekend with her good friends. Her friends threw her the first shower for 'new baby,' and taking cues from Ava, proceeded to call him Diego all weekend :) After my conference was over, I drove down to Malibu to see my brother and his wife. Then he and I took off for Palm Springs for a 'guys weekend' of two days of golfing in the desert! I then met up with the girls in Wyoming, where we are till next Tuesday. We're having a great time and I'll post more pictures of this leg later on. Just wanted to keep everyone up to speed with our crazy summer!! Hope all is well...


Morro Rock at Morro Bay, CA


Me playing some 65 holes of HOT golf!


The beautiful view in Palm Springs, CA

The girls at Jillian's reunion


Girls Weekend



Princess Ava :)

No comments: